Sunday, January 07, 2007

A Get Well Day


My little Sugar Plum is still not well. His temperature was 102.0 this evening, which is the highest it has ever been. His eyes are so glassy and his nose is quite runny. It's clear he isn't feeling well when he turns down his dinner and heads to bed without hesitation before seven pm. We will lay low tomorrow at home, and it's likely that we won't even be able to take a walk because the weather is supposed to be nasty.

I never did get to doc this weekend, but the wheezing is much better. The plan is for me to contact a family practitioner this week and try to get an appointment sometime soon, even though there probably isn't much that can be done right now. Truth be told, I want to find out when I can start running again (once I have a timeline, I can get Josh and my mom off my back! :) )

Anyway, here's to better health...

0 comments: