Josh was hopeful that Ernie would replace "Moo", who happens to have pink udders and pink ribbons tied around her ears. I think it's the pink that bothers Josh, not so much the udders. Unfortunately, to Josh's disliking, Ernie and Moo met last evening and they have become dear friends.
Michael and I went to watch Josh's basketball game this afternoon. His team lost, but they're a very young and very small team. At this age (middle school-ish) it makes a huge difference. Josh's kids looked so little compared to the other team. There's not much you can do about the height and the age of your players, I suppose. Michael made it all the way to the third quarter. At that point it became to much of a struggle to keep him off the court. He was strongly encouraging the kids to "SHOOT"!! He even points his finger when he says, "SHOOT!!" He also wanted his dad, on the other side of the court. The buzzer helped me out, though. Everytime it went off, Michael headed straight back to me.
I don't know what we're going to do with him, he makes Josh and me so incredibly happy. Each day is such a blessing, I tell you...

0 comments:
Post a Comment