Today Michael and I met a very special little person, his name is Ethan. We joined my two roommates for college for lunch. It has been way too long since I have seen Missy and Kim. The last time I saw Missy, Michael was in-utero and still had a few months to go in the oven. Kim and I saw one another last winter, and Ethan was in-utero at that point! I really wish I had pictures to share, but I left my camera in the car. Michael was a bit lively at lunch, he can really wear me out. The bad thing about his screaming or "communicating" is that I can pretty much ignore it, but I sometimes forget that other people can't. This is not a good thing, especially when we are in a restaurant or at church!!
Michael went to sleep on our way home, which kind of messed up his afternoon nap. He asked to go to bed when we got home, but then proceeded to talk to himself and play in his crib for the rest of his "nap" time. Josh's rec team had a game today. They lost, so now they are 0-2. In his defense, they did play the best team in the league today. Michael and I got to see the last five minutes. Michael's fists were clenched the entire five minutes. I think he just might like basketball...He was truly in heaven after the game! The children on the court passed him the ball and let him try to shoot. It was so sweet and Josh was very proud.


0 comments:
Post a Comment