Sending a Christmas card this year is proving to be an extremely tedious task thus far. We still don't have our main computer, with all my pictures, running with the internet. So, that means that there is
a big hold on ordering Christmas gifts and cards...(Ahhemm... guess what you're getting Grandparents, Aunts, and Uncles, let's be honest though...you really knew that was coming, didn't you....) Anyway, it's really, really frustrating the heck out of me! I do realize that it really isn't a big deal at all, unfortunately I just have this thing for my pictures and Christmas cards!!
We have to go to all of this trouble to get pictures on Josh's laptop for work. This,coupled with leeriness of ordering something from another computer, is making life ver
y difficult for ordering Christmas cards and presents. I probably need to accept the idea that it would really be okay if we didn't send a Christmas card this year, but I won't hear of it--at all. It just might not be my number one choice, but a card with a picture WILL go out to our family and friends before Christmas.
To Winter
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment