Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Bring Back the Music...




My favorite Christmas stations are gone for another year. : ( Why can't they give us another day or two (or three) after Christmas? Or what about until New Year's Eve??? Is it really necessary to stop the music at the stroke of midnight on the twenty-sixth of December?
Our Christmas was absolutely wonderful. We were so thankful to be together and to be with our dear families. I felt sad today when my brother headed home. Michael was so happy. He definitely caught onto how to open presents. Josh said that he was looking for things to open this evening!
Unfortunately, I'm rather sick. Bronchitis. Josh and my mother sent me to the doc this afternoon. I was reluctant to go, appointments always take so long and then getting the script takes so long...So the Z-pack will begin tonight.
I'll update more about our holiday when I have recuperated.

0 comments: