"me and all my friends
we're all misunderstood
they say we stand for nothing and
there's no way we ever could
now we see everything that's going wrong
with the world and those who lead it
we just feel like we don't have the means
to rise above and beat it
so we keep waiting
waiting on the world to change
we keep on waiting
waiting on the world to change " j.mayer
Election day. Michael helped me vote for the second time in his life today. Last year he was a bit of a blob at the polls, this year...oh boy, this year....he screamed, squirmed, and refused to be held back by his mother. It was a little bit exhausting. He was cute waiting in line with me for about five minutes. When he hit the five minute mark, he decided it was time to be set free. Once we finally got to the booth, he was screaming because he wanted to run around the gym and I would not let him leave my sight. This made it quite difficult to read the very wordy, detailed amendments. Eeesh. Who knows what I voted for this evening!
We're doing okay. My car acted up on Monday, which made me cry. I'm over it though because it is working just fine right now. Josh makes his debut as a basketball coach tomorrow evening. He's pretty excited. I know he'll be a terrific coach. The house is coming along...but, it's really frustrating to have piles of stuff everywhere and to not be able to find things when you need them, like the happy birthday card for the babysitter! The marathon is this weekend. I'm really looking forward to the run, and all the food afterwards.
Hope you voted today...
To Winter
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment