
For the second night in a row, I am pretty sure Michael B said something very close to, "I love you." He has been experimenting with the "L" sound lately. And I think he is putting this to use by telling me that he loves me! Parenting doesn't get any better than this... It really might be a fluke though, I thought he was saying "Michael" a few weeks ago and he hasn't said anything close to "Michael" recently. We have a very sweet routine at night --bath, books, a few kisses and I love you's, a quick prayer, then we blow a few more kisses, and then we say "bye!" Actually, Michael likes to say "bye" and I just go along with what he wants.
Josh is returning right now from the first basketball practice. He actually typed up the schedule for the night, with the exact times for the various drills and activities. I can't wait to hear how it went this evening!!
Just a few days to go 'til marathon day. My first postpartum marathon...it's going to be great! It is going to be so special to see Michael and Josh waiting for me at the finish line.
(Josh just glanced at the previous post and said he is going to put a disclaimer on this blog...saying he has NOTHING to do with the pictures or the writings. He says it's off the wall. It's not really that "off the wall" is it???)
To Winter
5 years ago

2 comments:
how could he not love you?
Dosen't it just melt your heart when you hear those words! Brady dosen't say it all the time, but when he does I just melt! Can't wait to see your alls new house. We get back in VA on Sunday. Maybe one day next week we can ride down to see your new house, oh just had a thought, maybe the night they have b-ball practice I will ride with Wayne and come visit! We'll talk. Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment