Well, it seems we might be moving within the next week and a half. "YIIIKKES," is all I have to say. (Actually, I could think of a few other words, but they aren't appropriate for this site.) Josh and I started to pack some books this morning, but that's about all we've done. Again, "YIIIKKES." If there is a lull in posting this week, I hope you'll understand why...
There are so many things to pack...books, clothes, DISHES, lamps, pictures, curtains, etc., etc. And, then we have to think about the movers...what day should they come? How much is this going to cost us? We also can't forget about our little Duncan...he's skittish enough already. This will likely put him over the edge if he sees us packing up the house! We should probably think about putting him in the kennel for the week, but that seems extravagant. Oh, and we have a toddler. What are we going to do with him? Everything we put into the boxes Michael will take out--that's one of his favorite games! Deep breaths, deep breaths.



1 comments:
Moving for us was tough with a 4 month old who couldn't even crawl let alone walk and shoot baskets. My heart goes out to you.
Post a Comment