
Good news!! We slept through the night and Michael is back to his normal, pleasant self.
In a mere twenty-four hours it has become evident that Michael is now our little parrot, or our human sponge. Last night during Michael's bath, while playing with some tupperware, Michael looks at me and clearly asks, "Where's Josh?" Twice. I could not believe my ears... I had to laugh, but then I worried that I was reinforcing this behavior. I can just hear Michael say, "HI Josh!", as soon as Josh walks in the door. Thankfully, he didn't do this last night...
And, just this afternoon, while teaching Michael to walk down the steps, he said, "GOOD JOB!" Again, I was floored. This is all such a normal-toddler-thing to do, but it's so different when it's your little baby saying these little phrases!! 
So, with this echolalia comes some tongue biting on my part...no more cuss words for me! I'll try my best, that's all I can do...
To Winter
5 years ago

1 comments:
tears in my eyes as I read about it!
Post a Comment