Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Love, Love, Love.


Love is all you need...

I've definitely had better weeks... This is a bit of a blue period for me. I'm really trying to improve my attitude, but it's taking a lot of will power, hugs from Josh and Michael, and prayers. When I get really down, I just try to think about being with Josh and the boys or running with my girlfriends. But sometimes this doesn't even help...

I guess everyone has their own period when things seem to stink, and this just happens to be my week...Sniff, sniff, sniff. My consolation for the week is that Michael is happy as a lark with his babysitter and friends, and he seems to be happier at home too. He's walking A LOT, jabbering away, and using the "more" and "please" signs like a champ. My boys can always make me smile and remember what is most important in my life...

Looking Forward to a New Week,

Kate : (

1 comments:

J. Michael Hobert said...

well we love you... and miss seeing you too... can you come to dinner saturday?