Tuesday, August 22, 2006

High-Ho, High-Ho, It's Back to School We Go...


Well, little Michael and I went back to work this week. We're both doing pretty well with this transition. In fact, he's probably doing a little bit better than me. Yesterday when we walked in the door of the sitter's house, he made a sweet sigh when he saw two of his friends. It was like he was saying, "Awww...there you are..." He began to jabber away after sighing, which was so darn cute. Unfortunately, he did cry when I left, but I kinda knew that was coming. Today's drop-off was a success though. No crying, just a blank where-in-heck-are- you-going stare. And to answer your question, no, I did not cry when I dropped him off either day. High-five for me, right?! Josh is also handling all of this very well. He's listened to way too many stories for the past two nights, I don't know how he can stand to listen anymore...

0 comments: