Sunday, July 09, 2006

Where's My Camera?


I haven't been able to find our digital camera to post our most recent pictures, and as a result I have delayed posting any of our current events. My mom, Michael, Duncan and I went to visit Grandma Rose and Aunt Doris last Wednesday. We even spent the night with my Grandma, much to my surprise Josh did not protest the overnight stay. Our visit was very relaxing. I can't wait to go back in August for Grandma's birthday. She'll be 87 in less than a month!!

The rest of our week has been okay, but not great. Michael has a fever right now and has had one since Friday. If it doesn't go away by tomorrow, I plan on taking him to see his pediatrician. It probably seems like he's sick a lot, since I just posted recently about him sleeping a lot and being lethargic. But now that he's really sick--like with a fever-- I know that last week's "illness" was related to the shots from the day before, not a virus. It has been a long two days with him, with lots of crying and clinging. At one point today, I had to lay him down and walk away for five minutes so that my ears would stop ringing from the crying. (Uggh... that brings back memories from last summer!!) He's sleeping right now, and I am hopeful that he'll continue to sleep for awhile longer. We're all tiptoeing around the house this afternoon.

When I locate that camera, I'll show off some pictures from our day trip.

(This picture is from the same weekend a year ago... time sure does fly!)

0 comments: