Monday, July 10, 2006

Time for the Daily Update..



Good news! Michael is definitely feeling better today, thank goodness. No fever, no diarrhea, and hardly any clinging/crying. Yippeee!! He does have two new teeth that have poked their way through his gums. Most pediatrician's say that there is not a direct correlation between teething and fevers (or illnesses in general), but it truly seems like EVERY time a new tooth comes in Michael is incredibly cranky and does not feel well. I'm dreading twelve month molars...

The other piece of our good news is that I found the digital camera. It was in my purse. Imagine that. I have a tendency to lose everything. Last week I "lost" my keys and made a special trip to Michael and MaryJane's to find them, and of course...they were safely at home in the pool bag. This sweet child of mine is making me lose my mind.

We've been busy today running errands and now we are both going to settle in for a good afternoon nap.

0 comments: