
Big game tonight...game seven for the San Antonio Spurs and the Dallas Mavericks. We're cheering for the Spurs, as we would really like to go to watch them play a game while we're in San Antone.
Michael received this adorable Tim Duncan jersey last spring from his Aunt Chita. He also has a Spurs "outfit" (which is kind of like a silky onesie), that he received from his Uncle Daniel. (Josh makes him rotate outfits, depending on the home/away schedule.) Josh absolutely loves his jersey, in fact Josh couldn't wait to put on his own Spurs jersey this evening so that he and Michael could match (notice they both have gray sweats...that was not an accident). He's too much...
(WELL, the Spurs didn't pull through for us last night...I couldn't get the pics to load last night so I saved the entry as a draft in hopes that I could add the picture today.)
To Winter
5 years ago

1 comments:
win or lose for the spurs... looks like you got some real winners around the house
Post a Comment