Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Feeling Britney's Pain...


Okay, so old Brit doesn't look like she's in too much pain in this particular picture, but it's no secret that she's had her fair share of "oopsie's" with her little Sean Preston.

While I have not driven around town with Michael sitting in my lap, and while Michael has not fractured his skull from falling out of his high chair; he honestly has one accident after the other with me! In a matter of thirty minutes this afternoon, actually make it twenty, he bumped his head twice. The first time I was putting the baby gate up, and he hit his head on the wall (ouch...). He cried and so I took him outside for a little walk around the yard to distract him from the bump. Josh calls, so we hustle inside to answer the phone. We call him back and then I start making our bed. During this time, Michael is playing with our TV stand in our bedroom, and really bumps his head. This time I heard his head hit the stand, I'm just cringing right now thinking about it...He's definitely fine, but gosh do I feel inept!! How do you child-proof an entire house?

Michael also has a bruise on the side of his head from an incident last week in the bathtub, while he was under my care. My stomach feels sick when I look at the bruises on his head. My poor little guy...he's had enough bruises to last him through the summer.

1 comments:

J. Michael Hobert said...

Hey, this is just the beginning of bumps and bruises...suck it up. Concussions, broken bones and near drownings come later. I'd suggest you find a way to surround him in a bubble of britney breasts... I know Josh would like it.