Monday, April 24, 2006

Working Late...






I'm up late this evening because I have a project to finish for my last master's class. It's really sad when "late" is 11:00pm.

We're doing well. All four of us are happy that Josh is finished with his busy season. Michael sure does adore his dad. This evening while I was making dinner, the two of them played with Michael's basketball and soccer ball. Michael was so amazed that his father could throw the ball in the air while laying on his back. You could see the amazement on his little face.

Our weekend was uneventful, but relaxing. It was fun to run errands as a family Saturday afternoon. We bought Michael a "walking toy". He really enjoys pushing it and walking independently. He also tries to pull up on his new toy, which is not a good thing. Neither one of us realized how many fun toys Walmart carries!! Josh and I were a mess on Saturday afternoon trying out the different toys, it was so fun.

Unfortunately, the rest of the weekend was not as fun as Saturday afternoon because I spent Sunday stressing out about this project that has yet to be completed...Which reminds me, I need to get back to work!

Lots of Love,

Kate

0 comments: