It's not surprising to know that this blog is driving me crazy right now; all of it: the banner, the name, the layout, and so on . So, I have decided to start a brand, new blog! Once I get it organized to my liking, I will OF COURSE (!) share the new link. I'm hoping that I can enlist the help of my wonderful father in law to get the ball rolling, as well. : ) The new blog will no longer be with blogger, which means that there is a little bit of a learning curve. Until then, I will continue to post the most current happenings on this blog...
Today is my "computer day". There's lots of online shopping that I need to get done ASAP, and I figured I could use a little bit of my time to work on the new blog. Also, this is shopping related: did you know that you could turn your blog into a book? Check out blog 2 print. It's pretty cool!
Back to spending money as fast as Josh makes it... ; )

0 comments:
Post a Comment