Monday, November 17, 2008

A Week of Firsts for Nicholas...


  1. First bball game- went to watch the boys' hero, Jacob, play ball against Josh's kids.
  2. First trip to the library to play with the awesome Bartlett girls.
  3. First time sleeping for FIVE hours straight.  Mom was SO, SO, SO happy.
  4. First trip to mom and dad's alma mater, with Granddad and Mango.
  5. First stay at an indoor water park, maybe that's why he slept so well last night...
  6. First time pooping on mom.  Such a sweet moment...
We're extending the weekend by hanging out at the water park until late afternoon.  I wish we could stay another night, or two!

2 comments:

Melis B said...

I love all the photos!! All those firsts, that is so exciting! I can't wait to hear all about Wburg. Hope you had a blast!!

~mb

Anonymous said...

What a precious photo of the boys snuggling! It sounds like it has been a full week...how nice for all of you to get away :)

Love,
Amy