We had to a number of errands this morning, one being a drive forty-five minutes away so that I could return a purchase to Babies R Us. What fun! Last week I bought a car seat cover thing for Nicholas last week so that I didn't have to load him up with a bazillion blankets every time we leave the house. Naturally, because it was 30 degrees here over the weekend, the cover turned out to be damaged. Josh suggested that I return the cover to the Toys R Us in town and then buy the other one online. I refused to wait another week for this cover, so I loaded up the boys and took them on a trip to Babies R Us.
Michael was such a good boy throughout the whole trip. Which is really saying something because he easily could have lost his patience with me a number of times. Like, when I called our ped and my running friend over a nursing issue. The phone call had to have lasted a good twenty minutes, at least. That doesn't include the two phone calls to my physician and the on call pediatrician's office for the boys' pediatrician. Or, when I had to nurse Nicholas in Panera because it was time for him to eat just as Michael was finishing his meal. Poor Michael had to sit and color on a napkin for twenty minutes after eating his lunch. Or, just putting up with the whole annoying trip altogether! Babies R Us isn't much fun if you're three, trust me! : )
So, his reward for being SUCH a good boy was the opportunity to nap in the baby's room. We pulled out his sleeping bag and a couple pillows. Michael was so happy. He was slightly disappointed that Nicholas wasn't sleeping in his crib when he went down for his nap. He loves his brother so much. It's just unbelievable at times.
**The pictures are from this morning. I've implemented strict TV regulations, which means that I've opened myself up to following Michael around and picking up blankets and pillows ALL DAY LONG. At least he's not a blob, laying around watching Thomas and Co! Thomas is more than welcome when I'm showering in the morning and when I'm cooking dinner, otherwise the TV is off! In these pictures Michael is making a "puppet show" for Moo's party tonight! We have parties ALL the time for his stuffed animals! Seriously, ALL THE TIME! : )

3 comments:
You have the sweetest son EVER!! I love that last photo of his sweet smiling face. Makes you just want to kiss him!!
Hugs,
Melis
Hope you had fun at BRUS, that place is the best for baby stuff (even all the crap you don't need) :) hee hee
Glad to see things are going so well in your neck of the woods :)
If you ever need anything, or have question re: lactation please don't hesitate to call me!! I can certainly help you out... I know you guys are really well hooked up with help and all but I just wanted to let you know if you need it, I can help! :)
Happy Thanksgiving!!
MB has such a wonderful spirit...he is so sweet! I like the TV rule it is positive reinforcement for kiddos to use their own imagination :)
Hugs!
Amy
Post a Comment