What a gorgeous weekend! Yesterday we took full advantage of the sunshine, and tried to be outside as much as possible. Nicholas enjoyed napping in the fresh air, while big brother Michael enjoyed digging in the dirt with his new cars. Our weekend was full of activity, which is why I'm ready for bed right now. Josh is in the process of kicking off his (rec league) basketball coaching season, yesterday was the draft. And, Michael went to a birthday party for one of his daycare friends yesterday. Of course, Josh and I were so excited about the party that the whole family ended up going. (We're so silly, I know!)
Today was our first visit to mass with Nicholas. It felt so good and so healing to be back at church today. All four of us were there, with support from Michael and Mary Jane. Surprisingly, the boys handled the mass just fine. Nicholas slept in Mary Jane's arms the entire time, and Michael could not have been more well behaved. We've spent the rest of the day doing chores around the house and visiting with friends.
I don't think we could have ordered a better fall weekend...

3 comments:
You do have some VERY handsome sons!!
I have the bjorn in the car for you. Let me know if you are in Winchester this week and if not I will try and drop it by. :)
Hugs,
Melis
It was great to see all of you yesterday! I'll have to come back soon for more cuddling with the little one. I miss those cuddling days :)) I hope you enjoyed the soup. Take care, and hope we can all get together soon. Alison can't wait to come with me next time!
Love, Melissa
Sounds like the family had a perfect little weekend.
Post a Comment