Thursday, November 13, 2008

Baby Shoes! Give Peace a Chance!

It seems that Nicholas needs a little pair of baby shoes so that his sweet, itty-bitty socks will stay on.  Again, this whole having a newborn during the fall/winter months is throwing me off!  I've had my eye on these for quite some time.  How cute are these Robeez?  Something tells me that Josh would prefer the sporty Robeez, rather than the hippy Robeez.  (Check out the links.) Or, maybe he won't even notice? I highly doubt it!  : ) I can't get anything past Josh...  And, really I should just go to Walmart and buy Mr. Nick a knock-off brand for the time being.  The purpose of the shoes is really just to keep the socks on, right?  But my goodness!  They are soooo cute!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robeez are the best shoes ever for little ones! That is the only shoe I could keep on Chase's feet when he was a baby. I had puppy dog ones, iguana and even these cute summer looking sandal ones. Check out www.whatshebuys.com, their Robeez are only $28 with free ground shipping! Hope you are doing well and your babies are so adorable!
Take care!

Melis B said...

You are right! They are SOOOO cute. I did splurge on one pair of Robeez for the girls too. It's fun, plus they last SO long and you can just throw them in the washer. :) It's a win-win.

Keep us updated if you get them. :)

Melis B said...

You are right! They are SOOOO cute. I did splurge on one pair of Robeez for the girls too. It's fun, plus they last SO long and you can just throw them in the washer. :) It's a win-win.

Keep us updated if you get them. :)

Noelle said...

Hippy Robeez...that makes me laugh. Aiden has a pair still and loves them! They are the greatest.
Love,
Noelle

4 Gobblers said...

Those are very cute! Target.com has some cute Ministar shoes, too. Have fun shopping!

Anonymous said...

The shoes are SO adorable and I totally think they are worth it. Just think of the fun pictures you can take :)

Smiles,
Amy

Mary Jane said...

The old hippie grandmother came oh! so close getting these peace shoes for Nicholas, but alas, she feared they wouldn't be approved...shoulda done it. They are sooo cute...maybe we will see them in Williamsburg.
Next time...Love you guys