Saturday, October 11, 2008

Our Newest Blessing:

Proudly introducing....



Nicholas Clay 
(with a possible nickname of "Cole!")
6lbs 13 0z
 20 inches
of preciousness!!

We're all doing very well. We're so thankful for this beautiful, beautiful little boy.  

Side Note:  He's very mellow.  Where'd he get that from?  : ) 

One Michael story...

He was walking back from the nursery last evening with Josh, and he began to jabber about the name Nicholas.  He said, "I didn't use to like the name Nicholas, Dad.  But now I do, Dad.  I like the name Nicholas."  If we suggest calling the baby something else, like Cole, Michael corrects us about his name.  "It's Nicholas," he says.  


Michael wanted to hold Nicholas right away last evening, I think Josh just let him put his hand on his back.  This made Michael feel like such a big boy.  He is wonderful big brother and is having a blast with his grandparents this weekend.  

Back to napping....

13 comments:

Kelly A said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I am so glad that everything went well!! I'm sure Michael is going to be a GREAT BIG BROTHER!!

You guys are in store for some extremely fun and interesting times with two boys!! :)

I LOVE his name by the way!!

I hope that you are recovering nicely Katie and that you take it nice and easy for awhile!!

Melis B said...

Welcome Sweet little NCK-H!! I can't wait to meet you in person and give you LOTS of kisses. Tell your dad I promise to watch my hands for a full 30 seconds before I hold and smother you!! :)

Congratulations Josh and Katie! Another beautiful baby boy!! We are so happy for you all.

Katie, you will have to call me once you get settled. I need all the details, men are not good at that and I enjoy all the birthing stuff!! Take it easy and rest while you are there. We love you!!

Hugs,
Melis & Cary

4 Gobblers said...

He's so beautiful!! I'm so excited for you all! I can't wait to meet Nicholas! Enjoy your time together.

Anonymous said...

his eyes and expression are incredible....

Michele said...

What a beautiful blessing! Congratulations to all of you! Hope you're feeling well...you look great in the photo!
God Bless,
Michele

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you...we were checking your blog constantly Friday and Saturday waiting for the news! Hooray!

Our love to all,
Tricia, Brian, Matt, David and Mark

Amanda said...

Congrats! This is so exciting! I'm so happy for all of you. Michael is going to be such a great, loving big brother. Yeah!

rugglemd said...

Congratulations on the new addition :D I like the name, Nicholas, too! Best wishes for a quick recovery. ~Melissa

Noelle said...

CONGRATS Katie! He's beautiful.

Jessica said...

YAAAAAY!!

I'm so incredibly happy for you all... Please keep us in your thoughts if any random needs arise. We will certainly be keeping your very blessed family in our thoughts and prayers in the upcoming weeks :)

Much, Much Love.

Anonymous said...

Congrats...we are so happy for you and hope you guys are doing well!!

love,
Kim, Dave, Ethan

Anonymous said...

How sweet...I can't wait to meet him...what a blessing...I love the name and the possible nickname!


Hugs!
Amy

Jamie said...

Congrats!

He is such a cute and precious little boy. Love the name. Glad to hear Michael is doing well as a big brother. You look great. Can't wait to hear many more adventures about the fifth K-H. Get some rest.

Take care and again Congrats!
~Jamie