Friday, September 05, 2008

"Spelling Issues"...

Help us!  


When you hear the name Nora(h,) which spelling do you think of?  

1.  Norah

OR

2. Nora

Please help us settle this household dispute.  

Just leave a comment, please.  Post anonymously, it takes two seconds, I will have no idea who you are...  ; ) 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

old school nora
nowadays norah

normally folks would spell nora

Hilary said...

I think I've seen it spelled both ways equally, but my first instinct would be to spell it "Nora" although I like the spelling "Norah" better.

Anonymous said...

Nora? :)

Amanda said...

Without the "h".

Anonymous said...

Nora - Believe me, if you add the "h" pronunciation problems will ensue, my name has an e in it's spelling and I get questions and misspellings all the time!!

Anonymous said...

Nora!

Anonymous said...

Norah

Anonymous said...

I Like today's way NORAH!

Anonymous said...

Nora

Kelli said...

Norah...I think because of Norah Jones. But seeing both and would pronounce them both the same.

Anonymous said...

No H

Anonymous said...

NO H. Please, no H.

Anonymous said...

Norah =)