
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE WIN!!!


It seems that our son is definitely "a boy". He has a few favorite articles of clothing: a basketball shirt, a soccer shirt, two pairs of "basketball shorts", a green and grey outfit from Gap, and his VT outfit. If any of these articles of clothing are clean, Michael refuses to wear anything else. He can't stand his church clothes. (Can't stand them! ) The funny thing is that Josh was complaining at the beginning of the summer that Michael's wardrobe was "too preppy" and that he needed more t-shirts and more "gym/basketball" shorts, of course I disagreed. I happen to like the $3.49 shirts from Target, thank you very much! It turns out that Josh knew exactly what Michael was missing because Josh picked out all of the favorite outfits, except for the VT garb! (Guess I need some lessons on picking out clothes for little boys.)

Our weekend was quite uneventful. We spent a large amount of time at home, getting ready for this baby and staying COOL. The three of us cleaned out the garage yesterday, which was an absolute mess! And, we had a "family movie night" last evening. Michael loves "family movie nights"! The four (including Duncan as one of the 4) of us lay down in the living room, eat popcorn, and watch a family movie. Josh and I are amazed that Michael is now able to sit through a whole movie.
Last evening I noticed that the ice maker stopped making ice, and I literally flipped out. I REALLY NEED ice! AT ALL TIMES! (Lots and LOTS of ice!) After mass and breakfast with Michael and Mary Jane, I called Sears and scheduled an appointment for someone to come out here to check out the ice maker. (Wish I was kidding, but I'm not...) Josh fussed at me for calling because I didn't even give him the chance to troubleshoot. He took the phone from me because he knew that the next person on my list to call was our friend, Jason. Unfortunately, Jason was in PA last evening and got back today. It turns out that Josh fixed the problem in less than an hour. I definitely overreacted a bit, but like I said...I really, really need ICE these days. (It's like, right up there with the air conditioning.) And, I do realize that are such things as TRAYS for ice, but I just really cherish the ice maker. (I don't have to wait for the ice to freeze. And, I'm lazy! )
More to come tomorrow: 37 week appointment update!!!
3 comments:
Way to go Michael! GO HOKIES!! LOVE the outfit!
Stay cool! See you soon.
He is so adoriable in the outfit!
You know that I love, love, love that outfit! It is awesome! Go Hokies! Family movie night? You all ROCK =) SERIOUSLY!
Love
Amy
Post a Comment