Thursday, August 14, 2008

Michael at the Dairy Barn








The dairy barn is definitely Michael's favorite barn at the fair! I think that next summer, when I'm feeling more like myself and less like a cow, he will participate in a 4-H program for little ones. There are a number of children just a year older than Michael, who show these beautiful cows. It's very sweet.

Now it's time to start packing for VA-CA-TION!! We're off to the beach tomorrow!! Hurray!! It's about time!! If only someone would come over here and pack for us, and clean our house. Yesterday Michael and I spent a good two hours cleaning out the refrigerator, so that when we return from the beach trip I can head straight to the grocery store. (I haven't been in ages...)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

The pictures are precious. The one with the amazed look on Michael's face (the middle one on the bottem) is adoriable.

Have fun at the beach!

Kelly A said...

The cows are pretty amazing!!! I can totally see why children are attracted to them :)

I hope you guys have a Wonderful time at the beach!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Have so much fun at the beach Kate!!! I'm looking forward to hearing about the trip and seeing pics!

Noelle said...

Michael is so cute! We took Aiden on Tuesday and he LOVED the animals. He still flails his arms when he gets excited and he was flailing away. Have so much fun at the beach!