Let's just say that I don't feel like this right now:

Instead, I feel hot. And, the fair just isn't as great as it was last year or the year before that. It's smelly. Even the greasy food didn't taste good today, that's probably a good thing! Today I was pretty much miserable at the fair and was a total grump. : ( I hope Michael won't remember his mother's awful disposition when he thinks of his third year at the fair.
Should of gone on Monday when Diane called....When it was COOL.
Pictures of Michael at the fair coming soon. Camera's dead.
Instead, I feel hot. And, the fair just isn't as great as it was last year or the year before that. It's smelly. Even the greasy food didn't taste good today, that's probably a good thing! Today I was pretty much miserable at the fair and was a total grump. : ( I hope Michael won't remember his mother's awful disposition when he thinks of his third year at the fair.
Should of gone on Monday when Diane called....When it was COOL.
Pictures of Michael at the fair coming soon. Camera's dead.

1 comments:
Hahaha - you are so funny!
Don't be so hard on yourself sugar!
Love
Amy
Post a Comment