
Early this afternoon Michael, Josh, and I headed to a Pottery Barn Outlet, in search of blue bedding for a baby girl. As I mentioned in an earlier post, the baby's room will be painted a light blue (in just a few weeks). The last time we were at the outlets, I noticed this adorable plaid bedding for a little girl's room. At the time, I didn't think to buy the set for the baby's room. In fact, I don't even think I looked to see if the pieces for a nursery were available. Unfortunately, we struck out and did not find a set today, which is fine. I do think I am going to order the bedding before the baby comes, and if we happen to have a boy then we'll use what we had in Michael's nursery. And, obviously, we'll send the girl's bedding back to the store. This time I would like to be as prepared as possible, and not procrastinate on the baby's room.
We also checked out the Carter's Outlet for PJ's for Michael B. As we were browsing around the store, Josh and I noticed the premie sleepers for fall. We were both ooooing and ahhhhhing over the precious outfits. Josh then said to me, "You know, baby clothes are like shooting a fish in a barrel. How can you not like something so little?" (Josh is just as excited about the new baby as Michael and me, I think!)
In baby name news....Two names that we like for a little girl are... Hazel and Rachel! They sound similar, I know. Josh actually suggested Hazel, and it's growing on me... 
To Winter
5 years ago

3 comments:
I adore the name Hazel!! :) Sooo Sweet!!
Good luck with the bedding, that was my hardest choice, once I had that figured out I felt like everything else just fell into place.
Hazel is so cute and old fashioned. I like that one too.
It is so fun to read about the evolution of your name list for the 5th K-H...I like both choices...timeless names :)
Love
amy
Post a Comment