Tuesday, June 17, 2008

5TH K-H Update!


 

Mother and Baby at 24 Weeks!

Doctor's appointment report:

The baby is doing very well! The heart rate is still in the 150's and is quite strong. The "fundal height", the measuring of my belly shows that the baby is just the right size. "Not too big, not too small," says the doctor. My weight gain for the month was three pounds, which is much better than seven or eight!! I'm totally happy with three lbs, considering there is only one growing baby in my womb! : )

The doctor asked Josh and me a couple of times if we had any questions, and we really didn't. God is doing His thing right now. This is the "easy" part! Now when the baby arrives and we're not sleeping, nursing is a struggle, and I'm a wreck....THEN, I'll have some questions. : )  (At least that's the way it was with Michael!) 

Don't forget to vote on the gender, readers!  It takes one second AND you don't have to register or have a blog.  You just click on your "vote".  It's easy...I promise!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Love the new change to the blog backgroud...it is so fun!

Congrats on the great appointment and on only gaining three pouns this month - hahaha!

God is doing his thing for sure and I can't wait to meet his new little K-H creation!

Love you!
Amy

Kelly A said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new layout!!!! It looks so great!! :)

You look great and I am glad that your doctor's appt. went well!! I think the second trimester is amazing!! :)

Timbrook Boys said...

I am so glad to hear you doing so well. I bet you just can't wait for tomorrow to be over. Are you just taking one year leave? There were times during my leave that I wonder, "what was I thinking" but I truly enjoyed and was so happy that I had that as an option. I can't wait to see all Michael's adventures over the summer. Take care
Deb

Melis B said...

I am so happy you had such a great checkup!! Those are always so fun to get updates and check on the little peanut. Glad to hear SHE is doing so great!!!!

Jamie said...

Glad all is going well with baby #2. You look really good. I am going to have to wait a bit before I make the guess :)
I love the new blog layout. I am gonna a have to check out that new blog list thing. Looks like fun.

Also I love the pics of MB from the weekend..

Take Care,
~Jamie

Amanda said...

You look fantastic! I bet it was a relief to hear there is only one baby in the womb. But, I bet if there was more then one, you would have been just as excited!