Monday, April 07, 2008

Spring Fever.


Ever since our 70 degree day last week Michael begs to play outside every night.  He had about a fifteen minute temper tantrum when we got home from the babysitter's this evening because I told him he had to wait until after dinner.  In truth, though, I just can't say no to the time outside with Michael. This evening I did say no to the sandbox in the backyard and convinced him that a walk would be better (after dinner).  I could write a whole post about our walk this evening, but I won't.  


I will summarize, though...picture a lost dog sprinting through the neighborhood, a woman telling me to pick the dog up when I see it next (sure! no problem! my hands weren't full!), a dog fighting the gentle leader, and a young boy looking for poop (again! yuck!).  

Since it seems we're in a nightly routine of playing outside or walking, I'm ready for the temperature to rise a bit.  

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes regarding our news!  I am fourteen weeks today, which is so hard to believe!  Maybe I'll do a belly shot one of these days, since I'm definitely starting to show.  : )  I love watching my belly grow....My hips and butt?  Hate it.  Why does that area have to grow??? (I know the answer: so I can FEED our baby in October. But STILL!)   

The growing belly is very fun, though!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael is getting so big! It is hard to believe that the little guy will be three so soon! I can't wait for the warm weather either...it just makes everything feel so much better! Too bad you didn't share about the walk, but I chuckled to myself anyway reflecting on what you wrote last week! Love you!