What a fun, dry day it has been for Michael and me! My heart goes out to those who decide whether to close the schools or not. We, clearly, didn't have much of a storm during the day. It does look like things are going to get a little messy this evening, however. Michael was DYING to go to the library today. So, of course(!), we did.
After voting this morning, Michael and I walked across the park to the library. It was perfect timing because we were able to catch story time with the librarian. (More on that in another post...) I was floored by the story-teller. She was fabulous!! And, FULL of energy! And, SO funny! After story time, we visited with some of our neighbors who had the same idea. We chatted about potty training, good books, and spring time. We then headed to my Grandmother's house for lunch. Michael loves going to her house because of her good cooking!
What a fun day we've had...Maybe we'll have another one tomorrow???
To see more photos from today click HERE.



3 comments:
I'm so jealous. I'm glad you had such a great day!! How fun!!
Love the pictures too.
Hey Kate, it looks like you two had a wonderful day & it seems like it worked out for running around since the ice waited until so late! I love the pictures of Michael holding the gloves...so cute :) You can just tell how curious and interested in everything the little guy is - his face is always so focused!
You lucky guys! We didn't have any precip. Just wind. By the looks of MB's face, you two definitely had a fantastic day. Love the "tree" pics. He really takes it all in!
Post a Comment