He's a quirky little thing!
This morning, when I got home from mass, I walked into the playroom and saw this:
Immediately, I asked Josh if he helped Michael create this line. He said no, apparently Michael came up with this configuration on his own accord. If you notice, Michael lined up his trucks and cars from biggest to smallest. To top this off, he added a frog to each truck or car. (Before our San Antonio trip last summer, I bought Michael a set of frogs and butterflies from Target. He forgot about these guys until this weekend.) You might need to click on the picture above of the cars and trucks to see the frogs, it's so funny!
All day he has been creating all sorts of configurations and lines with the frogs and cars. It's quite hilarious. I think what catches my eye the most is that he lines his toys with such care and perfection.
Maybe all this lining and organizing means that he'll do well with patterns in math. That would make me happy. : ) Tomorrow I'm going to work on creating a few albums for the blog. I've got some wonderful pictures of this little guy to share. And, thank you to everyone for the get well wishes! I'm feeling 100% better. Thank goodness we didn't have school on Friday. All the rest (and, no running!) has helped me bounce back quickly. (Yay!)

3 comments:
He has the sweetest smile!! What a charmer he must be!!
I LOVE how he lined up all of his cars. Kids minds and imaginations are amazing:)
Wonderful pics. There's nothing more fun than a good ol' toy parade when you're a kid...
keane
This is pretty impressive! It is almost predictable, but yet very surprising...he's a little smarty pants! :)
Post a Comment