Music to my ears...Music to my ears....Read on:
Just when I was thinking to myself, "Hhmmm. What should I write about in the blog this evening? "
Michael says this to me, "Need to RUN, Mom!! So, I can get my exercise, Mom!!"
I just about squealed with delight after he said this, just ask Josh. Michael then proceeded to run laps around the kitchen/dining room/hallway, with the vacuum, of course.
It is my hope that Michael learns how important exercise is for not only his physical health, but also for his mind and soul. The days that I run before school are the most delightful, and positive days of my week. I'm thankful that Michael is already picking up on the importance of exercise. Let's just hope it sticks, like say, for the rest of his life...
We've had a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful weekend! (I know I've been sounding like Chipper Skipper lately, must be from all the running....) Yesterday Michael was able to spend lots of time with both sets of Grandparent's. He went over to my Mom and Dad's for the morning/early afternoon. Last evening, Josh and I went to his firm's party , while Michael and Mary Jane stayed with Michael B. The party was so much fun! The food was awesome, but the company was even better. Josh truly works with some wonderful people, who have spectacular spouses!! (Right, Diane???) It was such a treat to get dressed up and slowly eat my dinner.
Today, was just as great...Michael and I went to mass, where we sat beside our friends: Melissa, Lauren, and Audrey. It was an active pew, that's for sure! After church, I spent pretty much the whole day with my college roommates, Kim and Missy. We ate out, shopped, and talked a lot!
Michael and Josh truly enjoyed the quality time that they spent together this afternoon~~the messy house was proof! Hope your week is happy!
To Winter
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment