We've had a great day...Michael and Harvey were able to spend some quality time together this morning. They played the piano together, they watched the bulldozers outside together, and they crawled around like babies together! I love these pictures that Josh took of them this morning. I just wish that Michael would be a little bit more giving with Harvey and not so uptight about his toys! Being uptight is definitely a family trait, however...We're hopeful, though, that he will learn to share one day.
I haven't been able to put together a slide show, as I've been signing Christmas cards all day! They're pretty close to hitting the post office, though. That's always a relief...
Next up will be baking!! Thank goodness for my "Little Chef", Michael. He loves to cook with his Mama. Today we made pumpkin bread, with chocolate chips. Tomorrow we're going to bake Josh a pumpkin pie because he just didn't get enough yesterday.
To Winter
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment