Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Such a strange combination: a wild boar and a child.


Still not better.

Unless something miraculous happens this evening in Michael's sleep, it looks like Thanksgiving is going to be a difficult day. It's really unfortunate, too. The holidays are one of the few times during the year when distant relatives come to visit. And, let's just say that Michael B. is NOT going to make a good impression this go around.

He probably got four time outs this evening, in the course of an hour. This is difficult because I know he doesn't feel well, but it's no excuse for bad behavior.

Josh and I are just hopeful that we'll get a full night's sleep tonight. Last night we were up about every two hours, trying to console, cajole, and comfort this miserable little wild boar (I mean, BABY). This evening, I did manage to sneak my fingers in his mouth and I felt two new molars that are just peaking through. This doesn't correlate with the coughing, but it does with the correlate with the grouchiness and the low grade fever.

Wish I had some fun pics to share for Wordless Wednesday. (The photo shown today is from last Thanksgiving.) My writing will just have to do for now. Maybe tomorrow?

(P.S. ~~ Harvey is in town. We haven't really been able to enjoy him just yet, as Michael is, well, you know...Josh is visiting little Harvey, though, right now. He's such a love; he hugged all of us and let us hold him for the brief ten minutes that M& I saw him this evening. Can't wait to spend some time with him tomorrow! )

2 comments:

Kelly A said...

I am so sorry to hear that Michael still isn't feeling well. That's no fun any time but especially not at the Holidays:(

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and that your little one feels better soon!!

Harvey Sebastian said...

I can't believe how little hair Harvey had! HMMM...we didn't get to take the official photo of the boys in their matching sweaters this year...I guess we'll have to get together again before they outgrow them????
Love, L J and HS