The lack of sleep for the past two weeks has finally caught up with out little Michael. I know he is tired when he opens the hall closet door in search of the Mai Tai, a handmade carrier we used during his infancy. It turns out, even at two years old, the carrier makes him feel comfy, cozy, and safe.
We dance when he's in the Mai Tai, we cook~which he really likes!, and we take pictures with photo booth! Bedtime was not a struggle this evening, it appears that we have overcome the not sleeping through the night hurdle, yet again.
Josh and I are thankful for the full night slumbers. And, if you knew the truth Michael is probably just as thankful as his Mama and Papa, as he was ready for bed around 5:30 pm.
We're looking forward to our weekend. There's only a week until the marathon, I'm starting to get a little nervous...

We dance when he's in the Mai Tai, we cook~which he really likes!, and we take pictures with photo booth! Bedtime was not a struggle this evening, it appears that we have overcome the not sleeping through the night hurdle, yet again.
Josh and I are thankful for the full night slumbers. And, if you knew the truth Michael is probably just as thankful as his Mama and Papa, as he was ready for bed around 5:30 pm.
We're looking forward to our weekend. There's only a week until the marathon, I'm starting to get a little nervous...



1 comments:
Your son is SO sweet!! Makes me want to cuddle with him. :)
I'm glad you were right about the football game. We bagged it last night due to rain....can't imagine taking two kids to a rainy football game. :)
Have a good weekend.
~Melis
Post a Comment