Josh is super dad, that's for sure. The past two evenings I haven't been home to tuck the little one in bed. Last night was conference night and tonight was haircut night. As I have mentioned, bed time has been a little bit difficult--to say the least. That is, until Josh took over! We totally got rid of the crib this weekend, it's in the basement. The reason we did that was due to the fact that Michael B was having "bed confusion". This weekend we also re-visited crying it out, which was not fun.
Both of those things, coupled with Josh's new routine, have helped Michael B tremendously. Josh lays down with Michael for a second, reads him a book or two, and then tells Michael exactly what he is going to do next. Josh tells Michael that he's going to leave the door open, he is going to leave the hall light on, and will be just outside Michael's door in case he needs something.
And, somehow...All of this is working! Yay, Josh. : )
To Winter
5 years ago

3 comments:
Dads are the best. Doesn't it make you love Josh just that teeny bit more. You have a keeper there.
Glad the bed thing is working. :)
~Melis
See you Sunday.
It's always a good idea to let Daddy try every once in a while! Hope you are well!!
~Diane
I love SUPERDADS. We have a super dad ourselves here. So, glad to hear that the nighttime routine is working...I was sad and scared that you had to revisit CIO. I hope we never have to revisit that again. Tell Josh we send our love and we think he is just SUPER!
XO - Meleah and the Gang
Post a Comment