
Finished up 90 Minutes in Heaven last night. I'd highly recommend this book. Highly.
The author of this book, Don Piper (co-written with Cecil Murphey) wrote about his horrible death, his journey to heaven, and his return to his life as a husband, a father, and a pastor.
There are parts of this book that took my breath away. If you decide to read it, which I hope you do, the part about his friend holding his hand gave me shivers.
Really, you should "hustle your bustle" and read this book. You'll finish the book with a deeper sense of hope, gratitude, and faith.
I thought about sticking a little excerpt in the post, with the page number and all that, but I passed this book on to a dear friend this morning. He reminds me of Don and I wanted him to read about this journey of faith.
Anyway. Check it out...It's a quick, thought-provoking read.
To Winter
5 years ago

1 comments:
Katie -- I really want you to read HERE IF YOU NEED ME by Kate Braestrup. I would love to know what you think of it. I found it to be almost life altering in the way it made me think about gratitude and miracles. I also think it would be a great companion to the book you are recommending. I will try to pick this book up ASAP. Just so you know I LOVE reading your blog, it makes me feel connected to you guys even though we haven't seen you in years... :(
Love love - M
Post a Comment