Thursday, September 06, 2007

Life doesn't get better than this:




I had a few errands to run this afternoon before heading home with my little sugar. As a reward, bribe, whatever you want to call it; I bought Michael B a box of sugar free popsicles at the grocery store.

After dinner and after visiting with Carrie and Jason, Michael was allowed to have one purple popsicle outside. As you can tell, he savored every delicious bite.

As cute as he looks in these photos, he was in rough shape this evening. Unfortunately, Michael is still having some trouble with keeping up with the back to school schedule. So, after grocery shopping, he kind of lost all composure. This is how bad it was: he was crying while playing with his toys. Granted, his hand got stuck in one of them, but really...he was so beat this evening.

I am hopeful that we can start getting him to bed just a little bit earlier every night, which has been almost impossible this week.

1 comments:

Harvey Sebastian said...

getting into a schedule to keep up with the day care...now there's a concept I am just recently learning about:)
miss you and glad to be back to blogging
xoxo Laura Joe and Harvey
PS Can I have a popsicle too?