Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hang On...

Funny story for ya.

Josh is getting ready to meet with a client when his phone rings.

A very, very, very dear friend says, "Ummm. Josh...Hey...Uh...Did you know there's a stipper video beside Michael's video?" (She did enjoy the video of Michael, though.)

Josh, fuming, says,"UMMM. NO. Please let me go so I can call Katie and ream her out." (He didn't really do that, but he did sound a little panicked on the phone.)

So, I receive the call that there's an inappropriate site linked to our innocent (and, cute) M. B. video. Immediately, I delete the post and cancel my youtube account. So much for that.

The videos are on their way, I'm using a family friendly site this time around.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys: I couldn't get the site up so I'm glad. Still read your site all the time. Love it and love knowing what is going on. Keep up the good work. Love you and give that big guy a big hug for me!!!!