Saturday, September 15, 2007

Crisp and Cool.





Directly after nap time, we took Michael B to the park. The weather was just gorgeous today.

One of his favorite pieces of playground equipment are the swings. Today he decided that he would give "flying" a whirl. Enlarge the photo (by clicking on it), and you will see what I'm blogging about. Josh and I were in complete **shock** that our little Reuben Feffer actually did something so DARING. I was actually kind of proud him...maybe he'll be to break free from the "follow the rules" and "worry as much as possible" mold that he comes from.

I doubt it, though, this evening he needed to sleep in his crib because he woke up at the bottom of his bed after his nap this afternoon. Waking up in that direction made him think that he could fall out, which was why he requested the crib. I know how his mind works because my mind tends to work that way, as well. Talking it out didn't work this evening. He knew what he wanted.





*** Who's Ruben Feffer, you ask? ***

Here's a blurb from Wikipedia..."An insurance actuary who's afraid of risk, Ruben Feffer (Ben Stiller) makes a living analyzing risk for insurance purposes, but finds his wife (Messing) cheating on him on their honeymoon with a French scuba instructor (Azaria). Distraught, he gets involved in a risky romance with an extroverted former classmate (Aniston), only to find his wife desperate to rekindle their marriage."

3 comments:

J. Michael Hobert said...

enjoyed the pictures

have a great picnic

M the Mommy said...

I love the "flying". SO ADORABLE and DARING! Give both your boys a hug from us.

Love - Meleah, Peter, PIII, & L

4 Gobblers said...

Hey! This is too cute!! We missed you today! Email or call soon! I want to run with you!
~Diane