A real quick, funny story. And, please, before I jot this down: do not read too much into this story. Remember--he's two!
Peggy (M's sitter) and I were chatting this afternoon about a family who just found out that they have been chosen to be the parents of this BEAUTIFUL baby in China. They have already adopted three babies from China. They're amazing and bring tears to my eyes when I write or talk about their babies.
(That was a just a quick preface...) Peggy then casually mentioned that MICHAEL told her today that he'd like a SISTER. She did not prompt this discussion, he just mentioned this on his own! Naturally, she laughed, and then asked if I had something that I wanted to talk about. I giggled and said, "Nope. No good news from our family in that department."
Josh and I asked him again this evening, "Brother or sister, Michael?"
He said, "Sister, Mom."
One day, Michael B, one day.
We pray.
To Winter
5 years ago

4 comments:
very interesting
we will be watching
too sweet...keep us posted.
XO - M
I love the shoes! What a cutie pie!! We pray for you too...we would LOVE for MB to have a sister. :)
~Melis
How sweet!! We will keep our fingers crossed that you will be blessed with that little baby girl one day!! Love the shoes!! Tanner has a onesie that matches the orange b-ball shirt!! See...they are already in matching uniforms getting ready for their big CC b-ball days!! Won't that be so cool!!
Looking forward to seeing you on the 6th!!
Love Melissa
Post a Comment