Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Dance Moves.


Yesterday when I picked up Michael from the sitter's, she mentioned that the children were dancing and a little girl, M., wanted to hold Michael's hand while they were dancing. This came as no surprise, as she is always trying to hug and kiss him. But then, the sitter laughingly mentioned that M. told Michael to, "shake his booty!!" My heart began to palpitate. We don't USE that word in our house!!! Acck!!! I wanted to begin the desensitization process right then and there. But, I didn't.

This evening while we were eating our dinner, I had Pandora on the computer. I chose UB40 as the artist, in honor of Cas Haley. (It's a great internet radio site...And, fyi...Cas DOES, in fact, have a CD!! Which, I must order this evening...) Back to the topic at hand...Michael and his dance moves. Michael began to dance in between bites of corn. When he raised his arms above his head, Josh told him to, "raise the roof." Josh and I started to laugh, and we told Michael that he needed to teach little M. *this* move tomorrow!!

So, tomorrow while they dance Michael can shake his booty, and M. can raise the roof...(I'm cringing thinking about that term again!!) We've got to loosen up because we'll NEVER survive middle school!!

The camera is in town, but I wasn't home when it was delivered this afternoon. I hope to have some fresh pics uploaded tomorrow evening! Michael's hair is now down to his shoulders and he has grown about ten inches, it's been THAT long since recent pix have been posted!

1 comments:

Melis B said...

You are so funny about your camera. :) I can't wait to see more picture of that sweet little boy, plus I know how just how much that camera means to you. I hope it's there when you get home today!!!

~Melis