Check out the updated links to the right. Many of the links have been found through Five Little Monkey's, which is a fantastic blog. There are also links to families I actually know in real life, like Nikki and Melissa B. and Kim and Diane. You'll find a link about a gal I went to high school with, who is now traipsing around Europe working on her Master's degree. It's a blog chock full of gorgeous photos. And, then, there is a special link to this gal, Meleah and this guy, Peter; and their beautiful babies. We're family, but have not met one another's children. How sad is that? Anyway, check out the links...Peter and Meleah are on the left, this was the last time that we saw them...Easter 2005! Nikki is on the right, this photo is from the beach trip that we took two years ago....Nothing like looking at old photos...
There are also a couple of other links that I have found through Adventures of ABVD, a father who is kicking lymphoma's tail. The Journal of a Prize Fighter is quite moving. And, then there's the informative and incredibly touching blog, Why Mommy? This blog is about a young mother of two, who is battling Inflammatory Breast Cancer, IBC. Her most recent blog entry was very interesting, check it out and let me know what you think...
To Winter
5 years ago

2 comments:
Thanks for your comment, Katie! I am glad you found my blog - now you can stay updated on everywhere I go! :) I always read your blog and love it - it kindof prepares me for some things I can expect in motherhood ;) I will post a link to your blog as well!
Take care,
Melissa
Not sure HOW I missed this post :) But thanks for all the nifty shout out's! I'm also glad you were able to find so many great bloglinks... Many of these blogs belong to women who are great friends of mine!
Keep up the great blogging... It's easy to do when you have and adorable muse isn't it? :)
Post a Comment