
Tonight is the season finale of one of the only TV shows I watch, America's Got Talent. What can I say, I'm a fan of David, Don't Hassel the Hoff, Hasselhoff. Remember "Baywatch?" Oh boy, I just found out that Hasselhoff is going to perform!! I'm also a fan of Cas Haley. (I wish he'd just make a CD already!)
We had a great day, but we're really tired. Michael is normally a little spitfire in the afternoon, but he was not today! I asked him on the way home if he was tired and he said, "A yittle bit." He said this with a cute hand motion. We played at the park for awhile and then came home and read the coveted library books.
Oh, and really, "Hassel the Hoff" " ??? He's *such* a cheeseball, but he cracks us up. Do you think his eyes were photoshopped?
To Winter
5 years ago

1 comments:
Contacts.
tk
Post a Comment