Thursday, July 26, 2007

Why He Puts the Phone on "PRIVATE"


Don't know if you remember, but recently I mentioned in a post that Josh, from time to time, marks his phone as being "PRIVATE" at work. I get very frustrated because I can't get through, like say when I'm waiting at a service station for car repairs. That's neither here, nor there, though...

(By the way...this is all from Josh's perspective...it's not REALLY NOT the way things happened....We've had these conversations, but they've been AT NIGHT, after watching one of those Hollywood shows!)

Kate: Michael didn't cry this am when I dropped him off. Not one tear. He's such a big boy.

Josh: That's great.

Kate: I know you didn't read the paper this morning because the new one was sitting in the driveway, but...Lindsay Lohan is in trouble again. Wasn't she just in rehab? Is this the same incident? Or, is this a different one? She was caught with cocaine and had been drinking....

Josh: Silence

Kate: Oh, and did you know that Drew Carey is replacing Bob Barker in the Price is Right?

Josh: Silence.

Kate: One more thing, hon....What's up with the Beckham's? Did he play soccer in the US or something? Isn't there a movie about him or something?? And, who is this"POSH" woman? What's the big deal??

Josh: Kaaaatie, I. AM. AT. WORK.

Kate: (For some reason, annoyed...) We haven't even discussed Britney, yet. I'll just see you tonight, then....

4 comments:

J. Michael Hobert said...

Did you know that Beckam won't wear soccer shoes made from kangaroo hide? Many big time soccer players do.. but it is a problem... California among other places, doesn't allow the sale of kangaroo shoes because some types are endangered. Anyway, Beckham wears synthetic leather shoes because his spouse is a vegetarian.

Josh: silence

katie k-h said...

oh, that's definitely worth a phone call...

do you want to call him with this news or should I???

Melis B said...

You are absolutley hysterical. I don't think there is anything wrong with that phone call. :) Men are so typical.
I LOVE YOUR BLOG....it makes me smile all the time!! TY...Melis

M the Mommy said...

I am always available to talk meaningless celebrity gossip. I often complain to Tricia that I can tell you Britney's latest high jinx, but I cannot name a myriad of facts about current politics or world affairs. My brain is filled with useless info about Lindsay Lohan...so sad.
:(