Sunday, June 03, 2007

We didn't forget...

Here are some photos from Michael's party last Wednesday. The three of us enjoyed every minute of the party. I look forward to having another family gathering sometime this summer. Michael especially enjoyed the party, seeing as how Josh and I hardly pay attention to him (or, photograph him...), poor child.

2 comments:

M the Mommy said...

I love that version of "you are my sunshine" -- who sings that?

As always -- I look at your blog everyday and I love every second of it. Michael B is such a cutie and you guys look so great. We can't wait until we get to see you...

all our love.
- Meleah, Peter, Peter III, and Lorelei

katie k-h said...

Mealeah-

The song is from a CD called Sing Along with Putumayo. The artists are Elizabeth Mitchell and Daniel Littleton. You can find it at Target.

It's a fantastic children's CD--one that doesn't make your head spin!!

Love the changes to your site for the babies. Peter is such a computer whiz.

Love you guys,

Katie