Almost done...Tomorrow morning I have to run into school to wrap up a thing or two, and then, it's summer vacation 2007!! WA! HOOOO!
We leave for San Antonio tomorrow afternoon and should get to Mombo's late tomorrow evening. The flight should be....interesting! Michael will have his own seat, which will help things tremendously. My question is...if there are rows of two on this flight, then who gets to sit and read while the other entertains Michael B??? Hmmmm....Josh and I might have to draw straws for that luxury.
This afternoon Michael and I met my mother and did a little vacation shopping. Basically, I raided the Dollar General. Boy, do I love that store!! I got Michael about five new coloring books, it was time for some new ones....And, if you get coloring books, then crayons and markers are a necessity. A number of my friends have encouraged me to purchase "new toys" for Michael, or toys and books that he rarely plays with at home.
The laptop is also making the journey to Texas. I might bring Nemo and the Wiggles or I might break down and buy a new Disney movie. We'll be updating the old blog throughout the week... So, check back, will ya?!
Wish us a safe, peaceful, and nap filled flight...Please!
To Winter
5 years ago

1 comments:
Kate,
Michael looks so old in these pictures! He's getting so big! Can't wait to hang out this summer, looking forward to it. Love you guys!! Have fun in Texas!
Post a Comment