
Michael B and Josh went on an adventure this morning in Granddad's backyard. Michael and Mary Jane are working on clearing the backyard, and there just happens to be a lot of bamboo in the midst of the brush. And, since Michael B has a pet panda, he decided that she might like some fresh bamboo. Josh said that Michael insisted upon carrying the bamboo on his own; Michael (obviously) didn't win that battle.
Once they got the bamboo to the patio, Michael needed a little help getting down the stairs. (The stairs are just a wee bit steep.) Since Josh and Michael walked over to Granddad and Mango's, they didn't haul the bamboo through the town to bring it home to Ming. I can't imagine Josh carrying this large piece of bamboo through town with Michael! 
They had a great day, while I began wrapping things up at school--I've got one more day. We leave for San Antonio in just a few days. It will be interesting to see how the flight will go; it's been a year since we've flown with Michael. This time we got him his own seat, which should help. I do know one thing (actually, two things...) I can't wait to see our family AND I can't wait to EAT at some AWESOME Tex-Mex restaurants. Man, do I LUV the food in San Antone...
Here are a few more photos from this morning, courtesy of Granddaddy!

To Winter
5 years ago

1 comments:
Hapyy Father's day Josh and Michael Hobert! I hope you both have a great day. We love you, Karen and Danny (who is sitting with me looking at the blog)
Post a Comment