how INCREDIBLY MESSY two year old children can be! Yuck!! I was told time after time by many people that my house would never be clean again after having my baby. I thought those people were rude and were liars. I've since changed my mind.
Michael, as you know from previous posts, enjoys cooking. Cute, huh? I suppose it is if you're not the one who has to clean the mess. Michael is starting to wear me down, so tonight I let him cook the dog food. Yes, it's incredibly disgusting. However, I'm tired. I've tried to "encourage" twelve year "tweens" to run 3/4 of a mile all day. That's no easy task, considering the fact that they work me over just as much as Michael does. It's difficult to leave your game face on all day long.
So, instead of letting him cook at the kitchen sink and waste precious water, I let him play with the dog's food and water. And, as you can imagine it was a disgusting MESS. I was able to bide myself about fifteen-twenty minutes of cooking time with this new activity.
You'll notice that Michael is carrying around a lime green sundae dish--that actually has dog food in it! Gross, right? As far as I know he didn't eat it, but he did try to feed our neighbor's dog.
Oh, whatever. He's a boy. Isn't he supposed to do gross things?
To Winter
5 years ago

1 comments:
I guess it isn't too soon to get him on the wait list for the Cordon Bleu School of Culinary Arts in France!
Post a Comment