Thursday, April 12, 2007

Everything's Better With....


Michael enjoys dipping preeety much EVERYTHING in ketchup. It's nasty. He even dipped his GRAPES in ketchup the other day. This evening we went out to dinner with my Grandparent's and he dipped his grilled cheese in ketchup. Yuck!

I know, I know, I know...I should be exerting some control here. I mean, I CAN exert control, he's not even TWO. I am THE MOTHER...I have to remind myself.... However, in the grand scheme of things it's not something worth fighting...if he wants to dip his food in ketchup, why not? He'll realize it's nasty. I hope. Dr. Harvey Karp (author of Happiest Toddler and Happiest Baby on the Block) says you need to let them win some battles. I say, "Win away on this one, Michael!"

We're having a great time together this week. We stayed in our PJ's until three this afternoon. I was worried someone would stop by unannounced. And, someone did. He was taking pictures of our house? I need to speak with my husband about this visit, not real sure what that was about... Guess I need to get myself dressed tomorrow.

0 comments: